When it comes to web programming, there are a lot
of tools you can learn and use to make your workflow more efficient and your products more exciting. Getting started can be daunting when you know just how much there is to learn. However, the barriers to learning are lower than ever, and this immersive course will give you a crash course into a variety of languages and tools, plus how to integrate them, giving you an excellent foundation for further learning.
- Access 67 lectures & 10.5 hours of content 24/7
- Transfer information between web pages using JSON
- Layout websites more efficiently w/ CSS & HTML
- Power the back-end of a website w/ C#
- Work w/ data more efficiently using SQL Lite
Erik Owsiak started working with programming and technology back in the 90's when a 200 MHz Pentium 1 was a speed demon. As programming and hardware has matured over time so did Erik working with it. This gives him a unique perspective on what it is that really matters when it comes to programming. Over the years he has seen a few technologies come and go but a few basics have stayed which he believes will still be with us a 100 years from now.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Instant digital redemption